Monday, July 26, 2010

Must try: Play Snake on YouTube

Just found it out courtesy of my acquaintance.

So, who wants to play Snake on YouTube? Anyway, I guess its more of an Easter egg than it is a hack, like some people are claiming it to be.

Okay, here's what you do:

1. Go to a video. I guess any video would work, but I specifically prefer this one: CLICK HERE.
2. Play the video by clicking on the video screen, not the play button.
3. Pause the video again by clicking on the video screen, not the pause button.
4. Hold down the left arrow key on your keyboard.
5. Yay! Snake on YouTube! Proof below:




Note: The images shown above are not tampered with in any way, shape or form. In short, the photos above aren't 'shopped.

If it didn't work on your first try, look for another video and repeat the steps above. I don't know how come but some videos work on the first try and some don't - EVER. Anyway, check this video. I think it works here as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb2cTeeU7oI.

Public service by Tj's Daily®

'Till my next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment