Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Avenged Sevenfold's latest album Nightmare in stores now

If you've been following the series of videos of Avenged Sevenfold (aka A7X), you would have noticed that today's the release of their latest album, Nightmare.

So to kick off the A7X calendar, last week Machinima.com decided to do A7X's hit single Welcome to the Family from the album Nightmare and combine it with the latest never before seen cut of footage from Activision's upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops. The outcome: fantabulous. Couldn't have said it better myself. View the video below:



Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Album: Nightmare
Song: Welcome to the Family
Release date: 07/27/10
Genre: Rock
Directed by: Machinima.com

Classic A7X. Very MIA-ish. Anyway, in totality of the album, I'll say they could've done better. A song from Nightmare (I won't name it. Guess it) sounds like it was ripped from the Red Hot Chili Peppers and then added a different chorus. Or maybe that's just me. Fact of the matter is, Nightmare is great. I'll purchase it when I have the time. Avid fan right here.

'Till my next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment