Friday, August 5, 2011

Random Funny Tweet Exchange

I dunno exactly what to call this, but I lol'd the moment I read it.

Remember Kelis? She's the African-American woman who sang the song "Milkshake" a number of years ago. Sure nobody remembers her, but her song's legacy is clearly still there.

Now, a dude with a good sense of humor tweeted Australia's official 2011 Census Twitter account a question. Hilarity then ensued: (Click image to enlarge)


No, really. I lol'd. Pretty old tweet, funny regardless.

If you didn't get the joke, just re-read Kelis' Milkshake song. Better yet, I'll save you the trouble. Here's Kelis' Milkshake music video courtesy of YouTube:


You'll get it soon enough. It's hard explaining jokes. Thanks to Reddit for this one though.

'Till my next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment