Saturday, August 13, 2011

Google Maps Mystery

Occasionally people stumble upon mysterious objects, sightings, pictures, etc. And people most of the time do get stumped on what to make out of the said mystery. Well, someone shared me something: A mystery. No surprise there. To see the mystery yourself though, you must follow the steps below. And trust me I ain't stirring you:


How to see the Google Maps Mystery

1. Go to Google Maps;

2. Copy and paste the following coordinates on the search bar: 47.110579,9.227568. It'll bring you to some place in Switzerland;

3. Find the green arrow. Click it then go to Street View;

4. On the upper left-hand corner, a directional button is located. Click up 2x and click to the left 2x. There's something in the sky.


What is that exactly? If my eyes are not deceiving me, I'd say those are two persons, presumably male and female, riding a cloud. Wait, what?

'Till my next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment