Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mideo Cruz "Poleteismo" Pictures at CCP Exhibit Kulo

Since the CCP installation of Mideo Cruz's work is closed to the public with finality, people are starting to look for Mideo Cruz "Poleteismo" pictures at the CCP exhibit online.

I found this at Mideo Cruz's Facebook page at the album "Poleteismo". I have posted the most significant and most discussed works of Mideo Cruz for that matter. While we both have our own opinions to tell, you be the judge. Hit the comments box below for reactions, negative or positive.









I believe in freedom of speech and expression, but we must both agree that these freedoms are not absolute. Saying otherwise is tantamount to anarchy in modern society. I can do an extensive take on this, but there are too many cooks. It will definitely spoil the broth.

Anyway, do you think that these items are sacriligeous, or would you call them "art"? Personally, I won't. But like I said, you be the judge. Voice out your opinions below on  Mideo Cruz's "Poleteismo" pictures at CCP exhibit Kulo.

'Till my next installment,

[Photos by Mideo Cruz Facebook page]

No comments:

Post a Comment