Saturday, November 20, 2010

DJ Earworm - Like OMG, Baby

Attention: People that are allergic to Justin Bieber should proceed with caution. If sudden irritation occurs, seek the help of a professional psychiatrist. May be fatal if left untreated.

As with every routine Saturday evening of mine, I was surfing the net for new stuff. Man, people learn something new everyday. The web is such a powerhouse of data. Such a powerhouse in fact that I stumbled upon a djearworm.com website.

As it happens, this DJ Earworm is a DJ that does mashups of famous music artists' songs, complete with music videos. I played the latest entry on his blog titled "Like OMG, Baby" and damn does it sound good. Check out the YouTube video below:




It's a mashup of all the music artists that performed on the Wembley Stadium and was on 95.8 Capital FM (not available in Philippine territories). Here's the complete list of all the videos used and their respective singers:
* Alexandra Burke - All Night Long
* Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love
* Chipmunk feat. Esmee Denters - Until You Were Gone
* Dizzee Rascal - Bonkers
* Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed
* Jason Derulo - In My Head
* JLS - One Shot
* Justin Bieber - Baby
* Ke$ha - Tik Tok
* Pixie Lott - Mama Do
* Rihanna - Rude Boy
* Scouting For Girls - This Ain’t a Love Song
* Tinie Tempah - Pass Out
* Usher feat. Will.I.Am - OMG
* The Wanted - All Time Low

Nice find eh? You can browse DJ Earworm's blog if you like to discover more nice finds. This piece is enough for me though. Gets me to jig.

'Till my next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment