Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Photo of the Day: Food Reviews

Every now and then we people go in a food chain or a restaurant to eat, maybe try something new and be like all WTF right after eating on the said venue. Trust me, I know. I've already WTF'd in a place which served charcoal black roast chicken to me.

In my opinion though, nothing captures a WTF food chain moment better than the following short food reviews below, both of which have been taken from Google. Scroll down and try not to laugh too hard.

This one is a reaction-slash-review of a user to a Wendy's fast-food chain:



This on the other hand is a puzzling reaction of a user on a restaurant that serves pizza:


I WENT TO THIS RESTAURANT AND FOOD

By the way, a big thanks to the Redditors out there who provided and upvoted these pics to the front page for everyone to see.

'Till my next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment