Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Department of Tourism D.O.T. Pilipinas Tara Na! Logo

Remember a few months back when the Department of Tourism was blasted here and there by the Filipino internet community and whatnot for allegedly plagiarizing an already established logo and turning it into the brand new Pilipinas Tara Na! D.O.T logo? I dunno about you but I remember this like it was yesterday.

Anyway, this allegedly is the "new-er" D.O.T. logo, also made by Smart and Perceptions Inc. for free. That's right, for free. Note that they were already paid for the first bungled logo. What can you say about it?


Anyway, I decline to say anything about it since: 1) This is the result of someone's hard work, imagination and labor no matter how you judge it. I would feel obliterated and  and; 2) lots of people in the net are already blasting the "new" logo. I feel that upping up the ante at this point would be moot since the real riot will start when this Pilipinas Tara Na! D.O.T. logo airs first thing in the Monday morning news if y'know what I mean.

'Till my next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment