Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Rock is Back at the WWE!

The Rock is back at the WWE! He's back! He's Back! Seriously, he just came back like, 2 days ago. I wasn't able to have knowledge of it until this morning when someone in a forum I frequented said so in a post.

I've been a huge WWE fan as far as I can remember. I've been like, watching WWE for more than a decade now, and it's so amazing to see a childhood hero resurface from Hollywood back to his "home". The Monday Night Raw 02/14/11 episode was an event that truly made me happy. I don't know why but everytime I see The Rock back at the WWE I genuinely feel happiness. I wish I was at the stadium that time (I want to scream my lungs out chanting "Rocky Rocky Rocky!") Enough about being emo, watch the full runs at the YouTube boxes below:

Part 1 of 2


Part 2 of 2


I hope you've noticed that each and everytime "The Great One" speaks the crowd roars in unison. What you have there is history itself - 02/14/11: The Day The Great One came back at the WWE.

I guess I'll be watching out for every installment of Monday Night Raw from now on. I used to pass a few episodes here and there (same story, Nexus vs Cena. Now Nexus vs Orton), but now that The Rock is back, hell I'mma stick my eyes on our 42" LCD.

If you saaameeeeeeeeeeeellalalalalalalalaaaaw, what The Rock, is cooking.

'Till my next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment