Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Matt Bacak Won't Stop Sending Spam & Junk

A couple of months ago I subscribed to Matt Bacak's and Alex Sultanic's Mass Money Makers (which has received lots of genuine negative reviews BTW, Bacak intentionally using his Clickbank account on his video as a "real" example that his system works for one) just to check what's up. Apparently it was the worst subscription of my life.

See, Matt Bacak sends me spam non-stop. He has yet to part anything of value in his junk mails. Everytime his three-hundred gajillion strong automailers send something, it's either he's selling rehashed SEO crap or he's selling rehashed SEO crap. And everytime he has this ridiculous parting line like "It's killer" or something.

The worst part is, I've unsubscribed a million times from his automailers and yet he still keeps on it. Is his "unsubscribe" option broken? Or maybe he's missing something like the "We respect your privacy" clause?

So here's a big fat middle finger to Matt Bacak for still sending me his garbage. You've been in the game for a long time now, everybody has associated you with bad products. So stop sending me garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment