Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Download WWE Elimination Chamber 2011 Wallpaper.


WWE Elimination Chamber 2011 Wallpaper
The Final Stop Before WrestleMania 27!

I actually wanted to post this wallpaper earlier, but I’ve been busy watching The Rock’s insanely electrifying return to Raw on my DVR for the 12th time, I almost forgot I had other things to do. ;) 7 long years of absence, and all of a sudden a massive earthquake has struck World Wrestling Entertainment. Heck, the entire wrestling business in general is in a state of shock, awe, and surprise! Last night’s Raw was one of the most epic episodes I have ever seen, and The Rock’scomeback was one of the best returns in ages! Coming back to this Sunday…there’s just one more event to pass before we’re full-speed ahead to the grandest stage of them all, WrestleMania!
Unfortunately for the superstars, it’s not going to be an easy passage. TheElimination Chamber is like the sister-structure of the Hell In A Cell, in the sense that it brings every ounce of pain, torture, and anarchy with it. And it’s one of the most exciting PPVs of the year. It’s when the road to WrestleMania gets finalized, when the order is reshuffled, and when champions are determined. In short, it’s awesome, and this year’s event looks really intense. I don’t really like the Jerry Lawler vs The Miz feud, and it’s not because I don’t like The King, I just don’t think it’s a feud that needs to happen on the way to WrestleMania. The King deserves his spotlight, sure, but being brutally honest the match is not something I’d anticipate to see. Both Raw and SmackDown! Chamber matches look pretty good. It’s safe to say R-Truth isn’t going to win the match, so I’m going to go with either OrtonCena, or maybe even Morrison. As for SmackDown!’s, I think a safe bet would be Edgeretaining the championship. Only makes sense that way. Anyway, here’s the wallpaper for you to download, so get to it!
AVAILABLE RESOLUTIONS.
Widescreen : [1680x1050]  [1600x900]  [1440x900]
Normal : [1280x1024]   [1280x960]  [1024x768]   [800x600]
Mobile, PSP, and iPad : [iPad]

No comments:

Post a Comment