Saturday, February 26, 2011

Little Fockers Jack Byrnes (Jack Burns) Remix Lyrics

Just watched the Little Fockers movie starring Ben Stiller and Robert Deniro. I laughed my ass out after the movie. Yeah, especially after the movie was over, while the credits were rolling. I got to watch the Little Fockers Jack Byrnes remix! Haha! If you missed it out, watch it via the YouTube vid below:

Google's a wonderful tool Jynxie Cat. Don't tell anyone that I'mma do a search on myself.




Little Fockers Jack Byrnes Remix
Closing Song Little Fockers

Byrnes / Jack Byrnes / Father in law my father in law

Byrn Byrnes / Jack Byrnes / Can't have some drugs, obsessed with sex

Byrnes / Ja Ja Ja Jack Byrnes / Not not not gettin` up not

Jack Byrnes Ja Ja Jack Byrnes / Talking about sexual frustration

Byrnes / Obsessed with boobs / He could breastfeed his grandson

Jack Byrnes mamamanary gland / Couple of tugs off off think himself

Hey Focker I got nipples (Whoa!)
Hey Focker I got nipples (OK)
Hey Focker I got nipples (Wow)

Can you milk / Can you milk / Can you milk me?

Circle of trust goes round and round (Jack)
Circle of trust goes round and round (Byrnes)
Circle of trust goes round and round (Jack)

Oooohhh hello

Hot little number he's got named Jynxie (Hey)
Hot little number he's got named Jynxie (Whoa!)
Hot little number he's got named Jynxie (Wow)

Jynxie cat Jynxie cat I love you
Du du duuuuuuuuuu!

The God Focker.

Hahah! Now you know the lyrics of the Little Fockers Jack Byrnes Remix! Play the video and sing along with it!

Jack Byrnes Remix lyrics listed by yours truly. It's hard to write, especially because you need to listen to it by ear. Anyway, please feel free to share the lyrics. Have fun!

'Till my next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment