Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Starring A Young Heihachi Mishima

All Tekken fans, hear ye hear ye.

Namco Bandai has released the official Playstation 3 trailer for Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Watch the official Tekken Tag Tournament 2 video trailer below courtesy of YouTube:


Now, what we know so far is that Heihachi Mishima is in a younger form in this installment of The Iron Fist Tournament. Some people say it is so because Heihachi Mishima's original voice actor, Daisuki Gouri, has died (possibly because of suicide), and that Heihachi's new voice sounds younger thus the youthful appearance of the Mishima patriarch. On a side note, the younger Heihachi reminds me of Mr. Satan of Dragonball Z.

Another possible new character in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is the female wrestler donning pink wrestling clothes. Some say it could be Julia Chang because of physical and stance similarities. Although she could pass as Julia Chang at some angles, I say it's a new character. Only God knows anyway.

Also worthy of mention is the seemingly seamless graphics improvement of Tekken Tag Tournament 2. I can't wait to lay my hands on it and bear judgment upon every unfortunate soul who challenges me (I'm an expert Feng user by the way, and I strongly disagree that Heihachi just easily palm-fisted Feng into Kingdom Come in this particular trailer).

And as the trailer says, follow @Harada_TEKKEN on Twitter for more information on Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

'Till my next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment