Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to Everyone!

Hey everyone!

It's almost Christmas! Only a few hours to go! Have you bought your gifts to your special someones? Me, I just barely made it! Whew if I may say so myself! There goes all the money haha!

Anyway, looking back, 2010 was a good year for me. I suffered major downers on the first half of the year, but eventually it got better – a lot better. I got a job, I'm already earning a quite modest amount, and most of all, I now have the power to make people around me happy in so many ways. And I thank God, my family, and the people around me for giving me such blessings in life – yes dear reader, that also includes you. Thank you for continued support to this blog. Tj's Daily wouldn't have made it without you all.

Finally, I doubt I'm going to be able to post later so I'll be saying this now:

Merry Christmas to everyone!


To the kids: Have you been good? I heard Santa and his Christmas elves are now preparing his around-the-world sojourn to give you your Christmas wish. He's going to leave the North Pole at around 11:40 I guess. You should be asleep by then. I know in my heart that you'll receive your gift. Just wait for it. =)

Have a joyous December 25th people of the world!

'Till my next installment.

(Photo by Smashingapps.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment