Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Top Five Hardest Game Ever

Below is a list of the ten hardest games I've played, until now I had never finish this game, let's see :

1.Pac-man (NES)

Pacman pic
The round yellow ball-eating is frustrating me, more and go up to the next level then the motion will be getting faster and faster to make my thumb was swollen, no one knows the ending of this game?

2.TMNT III The Manhattan Project (NES)


I really liked the TMNT games of this series, but I don't like robots who bit my butt! so when I stopped at the stage the same thing, I decided to return this game to my friend!.

3.  Ninja Gaiden Black (Playstation 2)
]


Here's my most hated boss in the game, if you play this game be prepared for difficulty sleeping

4.Battletoads (NES)


Hilarious, funny, crazy that's what crossed my mind when playing this game but after a few stages you go through you'll cry and ask for help to your brother to finish this game

5. Megaman ( All Series)




The most difficult thing that this game is you can not arbitrarily choose the stage even though you have been given the freedom to choose the stage you like, because you beat each boss has its own abilities that will have you used to beat the next boss is weak against certain elements


No comments:

Post a Comment