Friday, October 15, 2010

Matt Hardy Comments on WWE Release

Matt Hardy has tweeted the following on his WWE Release:

What's up all? I hope today is treating u good. I'm excited, just heard the news an announcement I've been waitin 4 is happening shortly! :)

"Thank God! :) I swear.. It was harder for me to get released then it was to get hired! This is ABSOLUTELY what I want, now I can be me!"

I wanna thank WWE for giving me an opportunity, & I thank all the people & friends that helped me there. But I HAD to move on to be happy.

I wanna thank JR, who hired me, Michael Hayes, who taught me SO much, & Vince, for letting me make a living & learn from him for 12 years.

While some of you make look at this as an ending-I promise you, this is THE MUTHAF*CKING BEGINNING FOR MATT HARDY! Now I can create change!

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has posted the following on his official Twitter page concerning the release of Matt Hardy...

"WWE has come to terms on the release of Matt Hardy. Know no details, just that fact. Good luck to Matt. Probably best for all involved."



[VIA WRESTLING NEWS SOURCES]

No comments:

Post a Comment