Saturday, August 14, 2010

Office Wars Cheats | Office Wars Hacks | Office War Tips

From the developers of MyTown, Broken Bulb presents their latest sim/office action game, Office Wars.


Currently, there's no Office Wars cheats nor Office Wars hacks. What's plenty around the web are Office Wars tips and tricks. I can point you to a website which offers Office Wars tips. The website I'm talking about is officewarscheats.co.cc. It's full of tips on what Office Wars power-ups to get like the Puzzle Cube and/or the Newton's Cradle, which will give you whopping dollar and experience bonuses. There's also a guide on the new "To-do list" feature of Office Wars.

Officewars.co.cc feature video below:



Anyway, I'd still keep on scouring the web looking for Office Wars cheats and hacks. I'll update this post as soon as I hear word of it.

But if you're a beginner on this game and you want to know the Office Wars tips immediately, visit Office Wars Cheats.

'Till my next installment.

[Photo by IGN]

No comments:

Post a Comment