Thursday, July 28, 2011

Splendiferous Barfing Cup

Admit it: You do some pretty crazy stuff when you are bored. Me, when I'm bored, normally I grab my handhelds, read Reddit or set fading newspapers ablaze in the garage.

Now, the following video you're about to see is the result of a man's boredom with his life i.e. he has plenty of time in his hands with nothing better to do. Frankly, I ROFL'd while watching this vid.

Without further ado, the Splendiferous Barfing Cup:



And they call me crazy.

I don't know if you can try this at your local 7-Eleven stores or at Mini-Stop branches, but I'll be damned if you can. Honestly if I did this here, I swear I would be shoved by the store's security personnel and get booted outside. Yes, soda is more valued here than a person's safety.

'Till my next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment