Friday, May 20, 2011

Wrestling Personalities Tweets About R.I.P ''Macho Man'' Randy Savage!

Macho Man died this morning of a heart attack while driving his vehicle in Tampa. R.I.P Macho Man!

The Rock: RIP Randy "Macho Man" Savage - you were one of my childhood inspirations and heros. Strength, love and prayers to the Savage/Poffo family.

Jim Ross: Just heard Macho Man died this morning of a heart attack while driving his vehicle in Tampa. Condolences to all Randy Savage fans/family.

Kevin Nash: I lost a close friend today. If anybody in heaven is wondering who the cat in the ugly cowboy hat is it's Randy. Love you Bro. Never another

Honky Tonk Man: Our thoughts and prayers go out to Lanny Poffo and his family. Macho Man Randy Savage sadly died today. One of the all time greats.

Jay Lethal: R.I.P. Macho Man Randy Savage. You were amazing... Oohh yea!!!

Steve Corino: I can't believe Randy Savage just passed. One of the most amazing talents EVER in pro-wrestling. Wow. Just wow. Randy Savage vs. Ricky Steamboat at WM3 is still 1 of my favorite matches ever. I was 14 & though I "hated" Savage, I never booed him again.

Karen Jarrett: My thoughts and prayers go out to Randy Savage's wife and family!

Chris Hero: Macho Man, damn. The build to WM5 is one of my most vivid wrestling memories as a child. He was so unique & one of THE best. RIP

Blue Meanie: Is SO saddened to hear about the death of Randy Savage. On of my all time favorites! R.I.P. Randy! My thoughts go out to Lanny Poffo!

Shane Helms: Totally heartbreaking news about Randy Savage. One of my all-time favs!! So sad!! RIP Macho

Joey Ryan: I probably wouldn't be a wrestler and you probably wouldn't be following me if it weren't for Randy Savage. Huge RIP.

JTG: To one of my favorite Hall of Famers, inducted or not. Macho Man Randy Savage. R.I.P OOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEAH !

Jeff Jarrett: Just got a call w the news. RIP Randy. I met him when I was 11yrs old. He would always teach, correct, encourage, and compliment as my...

Jim Cornette: Our deepest condolences in losing another legend. R.I.P. Randy.

Bill DeMott: When I got my start in WCW it was Randy that gave me the rub....my prayers and thoughts to the Poffo Family

Darren Young: JUST like that! Life can end. Tell those close to ya that you love them cause ya never know! RIP Macho Man

No comments:

Post a Comment