Thursday, April 14, 2011

Street Fighter X Tekken New Trailer

I just watched the latest Street Fighter X Tekken trailer at YouTube a while ago. It was released yesterday and I didn't even know it was trending today. I'm very excited about it since, aside from the fact that this is PS3 only, it has been my childhood dream to see characters from the two game giants clash together. I literally screamed like a little girl when I watched this video. Why? I dunno. Maybe because this is the mash-up of all mash-ups in the world of fighting games. Forget Marvel VS Capcom and Capcom VS SNK. Street Fighter X Tekken (read as Street Fighter "CROSS" Tekken) is the bomb.

Watch the YouTube clip below:



I heard this will come out some time next year, but when it does, expect me to fall in line immediately. I'll have Street Fighter X Tekken no matter how expensive it is. I can't wait to have this game in my PS3 line-up anyway.

'Till my next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment