Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cardiology - Good Charlotte

I'm a huge fan of Good Charlotte, no denying that. I've been listening to them since my high school days. They're also one of my biggest music inspirations. So it was a total surprise to me not to know that Good Charlotte's latest album, titled "Cardiology" has been released way back in mid-2010. I've known of this album since 2008 because I was looking for their follow-up of "Good Morning Revival." Last time I read in Wikipedia it was going to be released in Nov 2009 but it never came. I should've checked back.

I grabbed Cardiology off iTunes a few hours ago and I must say it's been a while since I listened to pop-rock. I found most of the songs decent, especially the songs Last Night and Let the Music Play. I should've bought this earlier. As I'm writing this I'm listening to their album. The lyrics might suck, but the sounds are definitely good.

Anyway, here's Good Charlotte in their official music video Last Night:


The video's freaking fugly and is totally out of theme with the song, but what the heck. Anyway, I think that guy in the suit was the host of a defunct sweet foods show. Can't remember. The music video itself is a parody of the Nickelodeon hit "Double Dare" and "Double Dare 2000" in my opinion. Used to watch it a lot when I was still a kid. But it doesn't matter. The song's pretty decent eh?

All that aside, I feel like crap for not knowing of Good Charlotte's Cardiology album release sooner. At least I have it now.

'Till my next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment