Monday, September 27, 2010

Free Google AdWords Advertising Voucher

I just got my Google AdWords Free Advertising Voucher this morning and it's worth PHP 1,500.00. I was surprised to see something Google related arrive at our door that's not my PIN for AdSense. How cool is that? Anyway, just to give you the idea, check out the picture I snapped below:


So like, I blurred out my unique voucher code for security reasons. It's not that I'm going to use it anyway. I read the fine print at the back of the Google AdWords Advertising Voucher and it says that I have to apply the promotional credit to a 14-day old tops AdWords account and that it is valid for new Google AdWords accounts only. There's also this PHP 300.00 account activation fee and PHP 600.00 deposit fee, which, let's just say, swayed me from the offer.

Although I'm very much familiar with sorting through the technicals of fine prints (I'm an accountant anyway), I have decided instead to stick to being a publisher for the time being. It would be so cool to see Tj's Daily® publishing its own Google ads, but let's consider that for the future. In short, I'm going to put this one in the drawer.

I'm very thankful and grateful to Google for sending me such a wonderful offer. Imagine, they sent it on priority mail. That's gotta be something. Hopefully the next one I receive contains my Adsense earnings. Oh, and by the way, happy birthday Google.

'Till my next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment