Thursday, September 2, 2010

Austin Likes CM Punk, Cena Rags On Himself, NXT Finale Rating


- Steve Austin commented on Twitter about CM Punk using his music and calling him out on Monday’s RAW:

“Got a lot of reports of CM Punk using my ring music and calling me out…I enjoy his work and wish him the best. Go get em kid.”

- John Cena was asked on Twitter whether he’s interested in being an NXT pro and gave a pretty funny response.

“yes I asked, and was denied. Apparently u need more than 2 moves to offically be called a “pro” (enjoy that one)”

For all the Cena haters out there, you can’t say he doesn’t have a good attitude about it.

- Chris Jericho is working on the final draft of his latest book and has suffered an extremely frustrating setback:

“Was only able to recover 20% of the final book edit. I am now officially 80% insane…”

- The NXT Season 2 finale drew a 1.02 rating and averaged 1,323,000 viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment