Tuesday, January 25, 2011

VirtaPay - Get $25 Just for Signing Up

Update #2: VirtaPay, formerly PayBox.me, has now launched its buying and selling phase. Although lacking in features, you can now buy and sell products at their website using your virtual credits.

Now, do understand that VirtaPay's virtual dollar credit doesn't equate to real dollars in real life, at least for the meantime. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying surfing the site to see what things sellers have put up. To date, the virtual credits I have accumulated at Virtapay have grown to $1,347.50. All I have to do is log-in my account each and every day. Who knows, I may someday be able to convert these virtual credits into real money.

Update: PayBox.me officially rebranded itself as VirtaPay.com. Normally this would cause alarm and panic among members and consumers, but fortunately this is not the case. Like PayBox.me, VirtaPay.com is still free to join, you'll still be credited with up to $25.00 a day, and you'll never have to shell out any money while it is still in it's pre-launch. Who the hell knows when this thing launches? Well, the least I could say to you is at least join, so when this thing launches in 5 years time, you'll have a couple of grand in your account without even doing anything. Surely enough, I already have $792.97.

And even if VirtaPay.com decides to run away with my $792.97, that's OK because I got it for free and I'm not expecting anything from them anyway. Just try it, who knows right? This may be the next big thing.

-----

Last week while I was doing my surfing routine, I stumbled upon this website called PayBox.me. It's yet to go out of its early phase, beta I suppose, because they're still calling their members early birds and are recruiting for more members. It's similar to PayPal or Alert Pay where you can dole out or cash out money.

The best part is, if you join now, you'll get US $25.00 instantly on your account. After signing up, they'll even add US $20.00 every day to your account as they prepare to launch their service fully. Seriously, I'm not kidding. I joined PayBox.me and as of this writing I have earned US $145.00 for just being a member.

Proof:

Exhibit (A): $25.00 sign-up bonus


Exhibit (B): Continuing Early Bird user bonus



It's that easy. So when PayBox.me fully opens, I'm expecting to pocket an amount not fewer than $500.00. So what are you waiting for? Click here to sign-up now!

When you become a member, you'll receive no spam from PayBox.me, no messages requiring you to buy this and that. Remember, this is a legit business model that works like PayPal and Alert Pay. They don't do spam. You'll also get your own PayBox.me debit card designed by members for members as soon as PayBox.me reaches its member quota.

And like I said, join now and be an Early Bird member. Earn for free while doing nothing like me. Take advantage of it while it's not yet fully launched. I'm very sure that PayBox.me will stop giving away free money once they're completely operating.

Click here to sign-up now!

'Till my next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment